PICONJO: The Epic Kiss 7 PICONJO: The Epic Kiss 7

Wantcock

I bet teh wantcock toadie is 0n0rd j00 mad tis ab00t him.

Piconjo: Not So Epic Kiss Piconjo: Not So Epic Kiss

OGM

Wantscock relly <3z piconjo even thouw Wantscock is a ghey toadie. I cood tell you put j00r music was recorded with teh mic up to teh speaker dont j00 noo about stero mixer j00 st00pid toadie?
-Piconjo <3s j00 neway and voted 6

Wonchop responds:

translation: 'I got pwned by teh wonchop'

Piconjo Besitzen Sie DVD Piconjo Besitzen Sie DVD

OGM

So leet when adam cam bak from teh deed to sav piconjo bcuz Adam <3z Piconjo and Piconjo <3s him ROTFL vote 6

The Matrix Still Has You The Matrix Still Has You

You Phail Froggy

I shake my head in discust when I see the score of this movie. Yes sure it has good graphics but it wasn't funny the only part I found a little funny is where the twin gets his hand stuck in the door (and the master of unfunny and simpson joke stealer himself wrote it O_O). If you really did write all the scripts to all these Joe than for the love of god hire someone else YOU ARE NOT FUNNY. Do you even read your review's that don't give you all 10's most people agree with me to that your not funny. I have to give you credit you on one thing, you only used 1 video game refrence in this animation that's a new record for you. So in a nutshell; This was a bigger ball of garbage than the first one. Oh yeah one more thing.................................Piconjo Pwnz J00!